Chidori Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chidori Clan

In All Hearts... There Is Some Darkness --Sora - Kingdom Hearts

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos Legion.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sieg3d
Soundkage LOL!
Soundkage LOL!
sieg3d

Chaos Legion. Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Legion.   Chaos Legion. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:46 am

Talk about chaos legion.

One of my favourite games. people says that its a copy of devil may cry but i like much more chaos legion.
Chaos legion kick ass!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SasukePikachu
Raikage
Raikage
SasukePikachu

Character sheet
SasukePikacu: 24

Chaos Legion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Legion.   Chaos Legion. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:43 am

sieg3d wrote:
Talk about chaos legion.

One of my favourite games. people says that its a copy of devil may cry but i like much more chaos legion.
excuse me but what the hell
Back to top Go down
sieg3d
Soundkage LOL!
Soundkage LOL!
sieg3d

Chaos Legion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Legion.   Chaos Legion. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:54 am

Question Question whats the problem?
if you dont like th game just tell me your adrres and i will take a plane to your house and through a bomb in your roof... Suspect
lol!
Back to top Go down
SasukePikachu
Raikage
Raikage
SasukePikachu

Character sheet

Chaos Legion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Legion.   Chaos Legion. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:58 am

sieg3d wrote:
Question Question whats the problem?
if you dont like th game just tell me your adrres and i will take a plane to your house and through a bomb in your roof... Suspect
lol!
i mean what is chaos legion
Back to top Go down
sieg3d
Soundkage LOL!
Soundkage LOL!
sieg3d

Chaos Legion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Legion.   Chaos Legion. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:12 am

OMG say your prays!! lol!
its an action game,
you are a guy called Sieg Wahrheit and you are looking for a man called Viktor Delacroix,
In the game you meet a girl called Arcia and she helps you to find Viktor because he killed her familly.
In the game you fight against tons and tons of monster but you are not alone, you have the ability to call monsters to help you they are called legions and are conected to your soul. The legions increase your power and they assist you in battle, they also grant you special attacks.
During the game you will find more legions to help you and the 9 parts of the ultimate legion, Thanatos!!!
Uff what a great game. Smile
Back to top Go down
SasukePikachu
Raikage
Raikage
SasukePikachu

Character sheet

Chaos Legion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Legion.   Chaos Legion. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:19 am

sieg3d wrote:
OMG say your prays!! lol!
its an action game,
you are a guy called Sieg Wahrheit and you are looking for a man called Viktor Delacroix,
In the game you meet a girl called Arcia and she helps you to find Viktor because he killed her familly.
In the game you fight against tons and tons of monster but you are not alone, you have the ability to call monsters to help you they are called legions and are conected to your soul. The legions increase your power and they assist you in battle, they also grant you special attacks.
During the game you will find more legions to help you and the 9 parts of the ultimate legion, Thanatos!!!
Uff what a great game. Smile
cool
Back to top Go down
obito1991
Mizukage
obito1991

Chaos Legion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Legion.   Chaos Legion. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:50 pm

sieg3d wrote:
Talk about chaos legion.

GO DEVIL MAY CRY 4
Back to top Go down
sieg3d
Soundkage LOL!
Soundkage LOL!
sieg3d

Chaos Legion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Legion.   Chaos Legion. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:49 am

i have seen some videos, i still like CL a lot more...
Back to top Go down
obito1991
Mizukage
obito1991

Chaos Legion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Legion.   Chaos Legion. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:12 am

its alright

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos Legion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Legion.   Chaos Legion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Legion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chidori Clan :: Basics :: Video Games-
Jump to: