Chidori Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chidori Clan

In All Hearts... There Is Some Darkness --Sora - Kingdom Hearts

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SasukePikachu's New's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SasukePikachu
Raikage
Raikage
SasukePikachu

Character sheet
SasukePikacu: 24

SasukePikachu's New's Empty
PostSubject: SasukePikachu's New's   SasukePikachu's New's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:44 am

Today I am goin to disscuss the secret of the spam. Just what is exacty is spam, well there are many definitions to the word spam. Let's head on down to Spam Kingdom. Ah, here is a local to tell us the secret to spam. "spam", says the local. And there you have it folks' spam. Until next time I am SasukePikachu.
Back to top Go down
SasukePikachu
Raikage
Raikage
SasukePikachu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SasukePikachu's New's   SasukePikachu's New's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:50 am

Now I will discuss the secret of Hinata's blush. Hinata is always seen blushing around Naruto. The answer is not hard, Hinata's Byakugan can see under your skin and under your clothes. And Neji to, why do you think he always has his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
NarutoPikachu
Hokage
Hokage
NarutoPikachu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SasukePikachu's New's   SasukePikachu's New's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:41 am

NOW I WILL REVAL MY MOST PERSONALSECRET CLICK SPOILER TO SEE IT!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://chidori-clan.forumotion.com
SasukePikachu
Raikage
Raikage
SasukePikachu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SasukePikachu's New's   SasukePikachu's New's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:52 am

lol
Back to top Go down
SasukePikachu
Raikage
Raikage
SasukePikachu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SasukePikachu's New's   SasukePikachu's New's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:57 am

Time for a new segment, fanmail. This is from stupidinternetguy999. Stupidinternetguy999 says why should I like Naruto, it sucks. Well stupid it doesn't suck. And I did not kill the maker. And remember if you ever make somethin that does suck just call an assasin assasin and I'll come over to your house rip off your head and shove it up your BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
Back to top Go down
SasukePikachu
Raikage
Raikage
SasukePikachu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SasukePikachu's New's   SasukePikachu's New's Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:52 am

More fanmail. Ok, wait this is from stupidinternetguy999, I don't wanna read this garbage.
Back to top Go down
SasukePikachu
Raikage
Raikage
SasukePikachu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SasukePikachu's New's   SasukePikachu's New's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:14 pm

Alright we have run out of topics for the news, so please send in your own topic and we will vote and the winning topic will be talked about and the person who sent it in will be on the news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SasukePikachu's New's   SasukePikachu's New's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SasukePikachu's New's
Page 1 of 1